Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm bored. Holidays are right round the corner woopie!!

Ok. I know this blog is sorta dead right now so hence I am UPDATING IT OK.
No pictures atm. Dunno where they are.

As for last sunday there were no pictures.
Reasons:
1- first there was the Search for a Star aftermath.
in which mien slept till 9.00++am baru wake up

2-Cos I fell down and stained my yellow stockings I wore that day with blood. heh.
not to mention also lock myself outside my room. fell down the stairs with resulted in one sprained ankle, 2 golf ball size bruises and one tennis ball size bruise. and a disgusting scar. anyways.

so no pictures. till now.

Except for this

tell me who knows what model this bag is!?!?!?!?
I saw this at David Jones the other day and I really really like it. It is very small actually dunno why the picture makes it look like it's some massive tote.

BUT! you know how much it is?!?!?!?

$AU 1865.

FML. Wait till I kena lottery. wait.

oh yes Mien we gotta have holiday planss!!!!
for the first week at least. Cos 2nd week i think we should study. or in my case finish my assignment on water quality and cane toads. ribip ribip.
I hate science. seriously. I do not ever wanna do science anymore. heh.

me wanna go Beach.

Feeling awfully hungrayyyyy now. aih.

till then. xoxo.

p/s: And I doubt we have any readers lah Mien. I think I should start promoting sunday runway in my own blog.
p/p/s: And i think I forgot our twitter password. hahahaha
http://nouvina.blogspot.com/

1 comment: